Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Final Project

For my final project in Emerging Technologies we had to do lots of family history projects. For the first item I made a email to my grandpa to ask him about our ancestors.Here is my email.

I also had to do a interview and ask two people in my family. For my first interview I interviewed my mom. The interview can be found here. For my second interview I interviewed my Grandma. The interview can be found here.

For my family tree I went to Family Echo on the internet and made my tree. It has all my family relatives from both sides of my family. You can find my tree here.

In my Prezi I did family members from both my moms side and my dads side and you can see this here.


For my info graph I did how my family settled in America and how they all met each other. This info graph also has facts about my family and its history.

No comments:

Post a Comment